Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Crocodile Pillow

My granddaughter's birthday wish was a soft crocodile for cuddling.
I can't find one in the shops here in town. So I had to sew something that looks like a crocodile. 
I found a (free) pattern for a pillow here, but it was too big. I've made the pattern smaller and sewed feets for the crocodile. 
And this is the result: 
Meine Enkelin wünschte sich zum Geburtstag ein weiches Krokodil zum Knuddeln. 
Ich fand vor Ort keins, also musste ich etwas nähen, was wie ein Krokodil aussieht. 
Ich fand ein (kostenloses) Schnittmuster hier, aber es war mir zu groß. Ich habe das Schnittmuster verkleinert und noch Füße für das Krokodil genäht. 
Und das ist das Ergebnis: 
CrocodilePillow     wesens-art.blogspot.com
It is 75 cm long! 
(The dimensions of the pillow are 40 x 20 cm)
Es ist 75 cm lang! 
(Die Größe des Kissens ist 40 x 20 cm)  


Visit and like me on Facebook!



Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

17 comments:

  1. super cute! I think the grandson would love this pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and cute - I love it :) Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and cuddly croc! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would love this pillow. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and lovely pillows. Sweet dreams !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute pillow! Lovely idea!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, my grandsons would love this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so super cute!! thanks for linking up to create link inspire.. pinned! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute. My son would love something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, cute! It's a gift that will be treasured I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super adorable!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is precious! My niece loves alligators so we may try this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...