Wednesday, September 3, 2014

my new sewn Jacket /meine neue genähte Jacke

new Jacket   wesens-art.blogspot.com
This is my new sewn jacket. 
Do you remember my blogpost "1 DIY pattern = 5 different shirts"
With this pattern I have also made this jacket! 
With a detachable hood, collar, zipper and cuffs on the sleeves. 
And with sleeves long enough to pull them over my hands on cold days.
Try it, make your own sewing pattern from good fitting clothes and let you fantasy play...
Dies ist meine neue genähte Jacke. 
Erinnert ihr euch noch an meinen Blogpost "1 DIY Schnitt / 5 verschiedene Shirts"
Mit diesem Schnittmuster habe ich auch diese Jacke gemacht! 
Mit abnehmbarer Kapuze, Kragen, Reißverschluss und Ärmelbündchen. Und so langen Ärmeln, dass ich sie an kalten Tagen über die Hände ziehen kann. 
Seid mutig, macht euch eigene Schnittmuster und lasst eurer Phanasie freien Lauf...
new Jacket   wesens-art.blogspot.com
new Jacket   wesens-art.blogspot.com
new Jacket   wesens-art.blogspot.com

Visit and like me on Facebook!
Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love this! Thanks for sharing on ShareAtopia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks cozy! Nicely done! :) I've started fall sewing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from nifty thrifty things. I love this. Detachable hood is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea!

    Thanks for joining the Link Up this week! Don't forget to enter to win a $25 Starbucks giftcard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Thanks for linking up to Gingerly Made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...with hood on you look like Robin...
    ...Hood! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great jacket!
    I'm so glad you stopped by and linked up to http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/09/bzzz-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally can't sew a button on a shirt evenly:( Thanks for sharing with us at the Merry Monday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great jacket, I like that you made the hood different and it stands out. Thank you for sharing this post at City of Creative Dream's City of Links last Friday! I appreciate you taking the time to party with me. Hope to see you again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...