Monday, August 31, 2015

playing with my new baby

newBabyCurio wesens-art.blogspot.com
I have a new Baby - the Silhouette Curio. 
It's so much fun to test out what I can do with this machine! 
This is one of my first cards. 
I've used the cutting, embossing and debossing functions. 
The butterfly is embossed on silver relief foil, the card is debossed. 
 Around the oval I glued mini glass beads in an embossed line. 
(Danke is the German word für thanks!) 
 Ich hab ein neues Baby - die Silhouette Curio. 
Es macht so viel Spaß, herauszufinden, was ich alles damit machen kann! 
Dies ist eine meiner ersten Karten. 
Ich habe die Funktionen für Schneiden und Prägen (Embossing & Debossing) genutzt. 
Der Schmetterling ist auf Prägefolie geprägt. 
Um das Oval habe ich Mini-Glaskügelchen in eine Prägelinie geklebt. 
newBabyCurio wesens-art.blogspot.com
The glass beads glow in the light. 
Die Glaskügelchen leuchten im Licht. 


Visit and like me on Facebook!



Attention! It is not allowed to copy or use my posts, photos, pattern, templates or files for business or selling!!!
Wichtig! Es ist untersagt, meine Beiträge, Fotos, Schnittmuster, Vorlagen oder Dateien zu kopieren oder gewerblich oder zum Verkauf zu nutzen!!!

I’m sharing my projects with these fabulous linky parties: look here!
...

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow...this is so cute. :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous! So glad you shared this with us at #WednesdaysWisdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I've been saving my pennies for a Silhouette and am getting so excited after seeing all of the wonderful projects out there. :0) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Merry Monday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I have a Cameo and absolutely love it - so much fun to make things and add special touches to something that used to be simple!! Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...I'd be playing with that all the time too! It looks fun! Thanks so much for sharing at Share The Wealth Sunday!
    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...