Saturday, December 3, 2016

break

Spending more time on the sofa with my dreams. 

wesens-art.blogspot.com

I will not delete this blog!
But I don't know when I continue...





























































The few people who know me know that this blog was a very important part of my life. 
I wanted to give inspirations, fun, ideas, help, creativity and so on with my free tutorials. 
I spent a lot of time for the posts and this blog.
Only a few of you know how much time it costs to make a tutorial with all the images and a text in two languages.
However, in the recent times I thought that it doesn't matter wheater I'm publishing something or not..
No one really cares if this blog goes on... 





Nobody really knows me - but I am me - time for myself! 

5 comments:

  1. Ich kann verstehen, wieviel Arbeit so ein Blog in zwei Sprachen macht. Es wäre schade, wenn es ihn nicht mehr gibt, aber ....Danke jedenfalls für deine Arbeit und deine Mühen, für deine Ideen und deine Kreativität

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is wonderful!!!! everyone needs a break, but i do hope you find your way back to making great craft tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't 'know' you, but I do care if your blog goes on! However, I understand the need to enjoy what you're doing. I hope you start posting again, but maybe at a slower, more gentle pace.
    Also, you could do 'throwback' posts, where you send out an older post that your newer fans might not have seen.
    Feel better soon {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do care, and I appreciate all the work you put in to create your blog. And I understand the need for balance, and a break. I hope you will return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regroup your thoughts, spend time with family and friends, but most of all, take care of you. Wishing you well and really hope to see you again when you feel like it! Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...